"Achim Winkler" wrotes on 06/01/2005 at 02:38:38 +1100
subject "Antispam Bayes Filter Plugin 2.0.1 (Open Source)" :

> i released a bugfixed version of the Bayes Filter Plugin to kill some
> strange bugs of v2.0.0. I hope you will enjoy it.

> - Bugfix: DNS-Blacklist filter was not working

My bayesfilter-logfile shows the following:

DNS-Blacklist-Anfrage gestartet...
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
dnsbl.sorbs.net: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
list.dsbl.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
blackholes.mail-abuse.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
bl.spamcop.net: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
relays.ordb.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
[...]
blacklist.spambag.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
relays.ordb.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
list.dsbl.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
blackholes.mail-abuse.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
dnsbl.sorbs.net: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
bl.spamcop.net: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
relays.ordb.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
blacklist.spambag.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
blackholes.mail-abuse.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
list.dsbl.org: (Authoritative answer host not found.)
DNS-Blacklist-Anfrage abgeschlossen...

Does it mean that the DNS-Filtering is working or that it is not working?

--
Sincerely
Hendrik Oesterlin - email [EMAIL PROTECTED]