Saturday, January 8, 2005, 10:03:19 AM, you wrote:

> I  would  wait  much  longer  just to see some long time reported bugs
> corrected.  In  a  couple  of days I'll post an email criticizing some
> annoying, reported and unsolved (so far) bugs.

I too am very interesting to see what the new release or beta will
have in the way of bug fixes.

As for waiting, I'm all for waiting.  However, the last beta round, as
well remember, was dropped with a new version issued.

I'm really curious to see if we are going to finish this beta cycle.

--
Ethan J. Mings
Principal, The Desk