On Saturday, January 8, 2005, 21:18:27, Goncalo Farias wrote:

> Just to clarify a little, some people I know, using MS Outlook, attach
> images  using 'copy & past' and when I get their emails the images are
> not  there  but  the  same  message, when opened with Outlook, has the
> attachment where it should be.

Do those messages have a winmail.dat attachment? In this case it's not The
Bat's bug, but Outlook's - it's sending the message in it's own, proprietary
format that nothing else (not even Outlook Express) supports.

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

[The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows NT Clone 5.2.3790.]

       -- A. C. Clarke's Third Law