Dear Leif,

@20-Jan-2005, 14:31 -0700 (20-Jan 21:31 UK time) Leif Gregory [LG] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Cees:

C>> apparently it does. why is that my fault? I'd say that The Bat!
C>> should handle this particular issue in a different way. As do most
C>> emailprograms as I remember....

LG> You'll get no argument from me that TheBat should handle it better.
LG> However it doesn't and that's why *you* need to take care of it. This
LG> is the point and only the point I was modding you on.

Just to pick you up *right* there my friend, there is an extremely
good reason why TB does it the way it does it and why it is not wrong.
Far from it. It is absolutely correct. Imagine a digest with multiple
messages and multiple signatures. TB *has* to consider only the final
cutmark otherwise all text below the first cutmark would be displayed
using the signature font / style / colour (which in my instance is
grey). Digests become hard to read and hard to reply to.

I felt this issue should be made a little more clear on the list and,
as you say, further replies to the list mods address.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2