On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 07:52:57 -0500, Kevin J. Menard, Jr. wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 07:43:42 -0500, Allie Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It's therefore a small project to revise the matching process again.
> > If MDaemon could do a multi-line match, then it would be great.
>
> Just throwing this out there, but I have 50 gmail invites if anyone
> (maybe Stuart?) wants one.  With the POP access, you can still use
> TB!.  With a restrictive firewall, you can still use the web interface
> (unless you're company blocks google).  And you don't have to worry
> about chasing such long sigs.

Not a bad point, Kevin. Stuart, you could probably use the Gmail SMTP
server to send messages to tbbeta and perhaps that would mean that you
could be forgiven by your company for not adding their lengthy footers
to such messages. Alternatively, though you might not want to do this,
you could access the tbbeta messages via your Web browser at either
Google's Gmail URL or - if your company has blocked access to the
Google site - via one of the many Gmail-lite or GClone mirror servers
on the Web.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.0.2.10