Mary Bull said the following on 02/16/2005 16:01:
On Wednesday, February 16, 2005, 3:46 PM, you wrote:

I NEVER understood the use or advantage of IMAP in the first place.
Why doesn't everybody just stick to POP3.

I don't understand why everyone wants to use computers in the first place. Why can't everyone just use pencil and paper?

:rofl:

Cees is sort of new--at least, that's my impression. There are a
number of reasons that people use IMAP. Allie has discussed them here
and on TBOT.

My apologies to Cees. Sarcasm is too often my initial reaction! Usually I catch myself before hitting "Send", but I couldn't resist my own dark nature this time. :)

--
Dave