Hello Stefan,

Monday, February 21, 2005, 1:37:33 PM, you wrote (at least in part):

ST> It's an Alpha, so please be aware of the numerous bugs and omissions -
ST>   please feel free to mention them here or at the BT.

In my case The Bat! crashed when using the start menu shortcut from a
previous The Bat! install but works fine when clicking on the .exe
file in The Bat! directory.

--
Thanks,

Chris

Using The Bat! v3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: