Hello Stefan,

Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 2:37:33 AM, you wrote:

ST>   3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha :-) is now available
<snip>
ST>   It's an Alpha, so please be aware of the numerous bugs and omissions -
ST>   please feel free to mention them here or at the BT.

I must say that the DBCS support of the windows editor of this build is still
broken. v3.0.1.33 is the last build which support DBCS well.

 Ming Chang                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Translator of Chinese The Bat!
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10
Windows 2000 Advanced Server (v5.0.2195, Service Pack 4)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: