Salutation TBBETA,

On 22 February 2005, at 21:33:17 +0000 (which was 21:33 where I live) Tony
Boom graced us with these comments

> Surprisingly quiet on here under the circumstances isn't it?

<sarcasm>

No one can get it to work. :)

</sarcasm>

--
  David                   |    David  Elliott    |   Software  Engineer   |

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: