Hello Goncalo,

  A reminder of what Goncalo Farias on TBBETA typed on:
  26 February 2005 at 15:17:47 GMT +0100

GF> They  want  an enhanced version with what other clients have best, you
GF> seem to want a client tailored to your personal needs and tastes!

 Er no, I want The Bat as it is with all the bugs ironed out before any
 completely new untested extras are added.

 We've had this discussion in the past a dozen times, why add new things
 that will introduce a plethora of new bugs before the old ones are sorted?

 Let me just pitch one question and then I'll shut up.

 3 months time, The Bat has the best html engine of any email client
 available... Still no working flawless IMAP ability but great comic book
 features. Hands up all those who are going to be jumping for joy and hands
 up all those are *still* going to be using Thunderbird?

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: