GF>> Yeah,  right.  With  less then 2% of market share the last time I
GF>> saw some statistics their must be very popular.

LG> Yeah,  Mozilla  based  browsers are sucking up some serious market
LG> share.

Mozilla is not related to Opera, the example given by you.

LG> That  is  positively  the absolute worst idea you've yet proposed.
LG> You  want  to  tie TB in with IEs browser? RITLabs would be better
LG> suited  just  putting  a bullet into their own head. Tie in a nice
LG> secure e-mail program to the world's most notable security sieve!

Whatever, I said IE like I could have said Gecko or something else.
But  I  think  you're being a little paranoid with the security stuff.
They are much better.

GF>> It's  not?  Then  I must hallucinating because I receive loads of
GF>> HTML emails.

LG> More lemmings?

Shouldn't you moderate yourself?

GF>> It  may  not  be  official but it SURELY is part of email current
GF>> usage.

LG> Yes, and a fat lot of good it's done us. More spam, more expolits,
LG> more non-techy users having their e-mail blow up in their face and
LG> dragging  all their friends down with them by kindly sharing their
LG> "special" HTML e-mails just because they're in their addressbooks.

Like  I said, I real problems with HTML messages (mostly replying) but
you're not pointing out solutions. Probably you don't care with that.

You  seem to be caring with anonymous people security. TB has too much
options for normal non-techie users.

Goncalo Farias

He's mostly dead, Jim.  Get Miracle Max.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: