Het was op zondag 27 februari 2005 om 21:02 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'html
whitelist wish' :

Hallo David,

>>  Also the reason I bowed out of the discussion. I want a bug free Bat
>>  before they make any new additions, they want html right now and Sod
>>  everyone else.

DC> I don't think any of us said it had to be 'right now'  And as I've said
DC> before, I agree that bug fixes should come first.

 yes please.... and I won't complain if they forgot all about html. <grin>

 But  seriously:  I  keep  running  into  things...  like, I just changed one
 account  to  IMAP.  My  choice, but...  I wanted to change the folder-order.
 That  USED to be possible with the combination of ALT+left mouse button, and
 then drag.... but now: nothing happens!
 Just  like  so  many other keycombo's don't work no more. Which I find quite
 annoying to be honest.
 Any thoughts on this matter?

--
regards,
 Cees

BACHELOR: A man who never makes the same mistake once.
The Bat! 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha [A12F0392] running on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600
Service Pack 2

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0508-4, 27-02-2005
Tested on: 27-2-2005 21:06:16

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: