Hello MAU,

Mau wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

> Is there, or will there be, any way to "reset" to 0 the statistics for
> specific filters? Otherwise it may not be that useful.

There is currently a way (workaround) to 0 the staistics: Copy&Paste the
filter and delete the old one :-).
But of course it would be better to have a "reset" funktion. But what do
you think about copying filter - should it also copy statistics or not?
(I think copy statistics would be more powerfull.)

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: