Hello MAU,

>> [*] UI  : New thread sorting collaboration with new message list

M> Sorry if this has already been explained and I missed it but, what is
M> this all about?

Hmm,  that  "new"  thread  sorting is about an year old :)

Sence  of  it  is  quite  simple  -  when  sorting by date threads and
sub-threads   are  sorted  by  *newest*  message in the thread. Screen
attached.  As  you  can  see,  recent  modified  thread  "comes to the
surface", even first message is older

It was ignored in new message list in last pre-betas.

--

                                             9Val

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: