Hello Boris,

> Hello MAU,
>
> Mau wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):
>
>>> Can't confirm - I see both 'none' and 'generic group' in 3.01 RC6. If I
>>> understand you correctly.
>
>> Well, certainly not with 3.0.2.10 that I am using.
>
> I think I don't understand you correctly - maybe you can send me a
> screenshot?

Here they are, for the msg list context menu and from the folder menu.
No <generic group> is displayed. Actually, in 3.0.2.10 and some (many?)
earlier versions None==Generic Mode, as can be proven by setting some
weird colour to generic group and all messages assigned to None will
show that colour.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10

 Current beta is 3.0.9.3 Pre-beta | 'Using TBBETA' information: