Hi MAU,

Saturday, March 12, 2005
you found time to type:

> Are you starting TB from a shortcut?
Yes, but no matter which way I try to start, I get AVs. I can either
create a new shortcut, click the exe in explorer or whatever comes to
mind (even "run as" current user -with or without password)
NO luck. IMHO it depends on the mailbase. Something is wrong when TB
initializes it I think. As long as I install it on a fresh system, TB
works. But when I restore my "old" stuff all versions higher than
3.02.10 will collapse.

> If so, make sure that the shortcut
> includes the patch where TB is installed (e.g. "C:\Program Files\The
> Bat!") as the "Start in:" directory.
I can even recreate new shortcut with the same result.

Thank you for your helping hand, which is greatly appreciated here!

--
best wishes
Charlene Ferrara

 Current beta is 3.0.9.5 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: