Hello Goncalo,

>>> As long as I install it on a fresh system, TB works. But when I
>>> restore my "old" stuff all versions higher than 3.02.10 will collapse.
>
> That's  because a fresh install has no message. :)

I think that with that statement you are now contradicting what you wrote
before: "Even if the message base is corrupted that doesn't answer why
the new version doesn't behave well."

> Did Charlene try to import the message base into a fresh install of TB
> 3.02.10?

I'm afraid Charlene will have to answer that.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.5 Return (pre-beta) on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.5 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: