Hello Raymund,

RT> It is a TB problem. To change the number of connections don't change
RT> anything. I use the GMX IMAP server with 14 folders. 9 of which are
RT> set to headers only and 5 to collect all messages.

OK,  it  is not the first time GMX Imap server and TB! gives
slow logging.

RT> TB! shows wrong message lists. I have rescan active, but can't see why
RT> that matters here: I close TB on this day and open it at another. Then
RT> I see the correct number of unread messages, but the message list
RT> shows the old content of the folder from the last day I opened TB.

And  that  folder  list  request  is presented in Connection
Centre?

>> RT> 3. I have set the syncronise mode of my TBBeta folder to All messages
>> How do you start syncronising?

RT> I have to do that myself? I thought TB does it after I start it.

Synchronization  isn't  done  automatically  unless  you set
'Periodical  check  each xx minutes' or press 'Get new mail'
(F2).  And  sure  you  can  synchronize selected folder from
popup menu (AFAIK wouldn't work in .9.7)

RT> Well, if it do not reconnect, then how can it still download messages
RT> from the server, if the log says the server closed connection?

Sorry,  I  was  too  fast.  I  meant  if  you  have multiple
connections  enabled,  that  requests will be executed using
other  connections.  But  sure  TB! will reconnect on single
connection  and  enabled  automatical  reconnecting on every
command.

RT> I will provide the screenshots.

Thanks

--

                                            9Val

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: