Hello 9Val,

> OK,  it  is not the first time GMX Imap server and TB! gives
> slow logging.

Unfortunately...

> RT> TB! shows wrong message lists. I have rescan active, but can't see why
> RT> that matters here: I close TB on this day and open it at another. Then
> RT> I see the correct number of unread messages, but the message list
> RT> shows the old content of the folder from the last day I opened TB.
> And  that  folder  list  request  is presented in Connection
> Centre?

The folder list request is already done. Doesn't matter. It won't
change.

> RT> I have to do that myself? I thought TB does it after I start it.
> Synchronization  isn't  done  automatically  unless  you set
> 'Periodical  check  each xx minutes' or press 'Get new mail'
> (F2).

Periodical check is checked. But do that mean that the synchronisation
won't happen at start up but at the first periodical check?

F2 isn't a good idea, too. Now it gets the complete list header for
TBBeta... (At the moment 14815)

> I meant if you have multiple connections enabled, that requests will
> be executed using other connections.

So, if I use multiple connection, the log isn't appropiate for the
current state of the connection?

--
Regards,
Raymund

 Current beta is 3.0.9.7 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: