> aaah it must be a pleasure to work on software when you get such
> encouraging feedback from users.
I'm getting ignored is what I'm getting.

As a developer myself I will always make a point of answering a direct
question from a user.

Keep you head down, friend.

--
Stuart Hemming

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Aided by BayesIt! 0.7.12 Pre-release, MyGate v1.0, rss2pop3 v1.2,
SpamPal v1.70, MyMacros 1.11a and Universal Macro eXtender 2.1.1119
rc6 special.

Apparently heard by a doctor during a colonoscopy: Take it easy, Doc.
You're boldly going where no man has gone before!

 Current beta is 3.0.9.8 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: