At 17:10 [GMT+0800] on Tuesday March 22 (actual time - 5:10pm on Tuesday in
Perth, Western Australia), you wrote:

SH>> Why in the name of all that's holy haven't you fixed OTFE? The last
SH>> rather feeble excuse was that Maxim wasn't around. Where is he? The
SH>> moon?

SH>> are you going to fix this or not?

David> aaah it must be a pleasure to work on software when you get such
David> encouraging feedback from users.

Well,

a) Ritlabs have something of a history in the area, and

b) this has been asked about a LOT.

It's hardly an unreasonable post.

--

cheers, mic

"I have not lost my mind - it's backed up on disk somewhere."
Unknown

 Current beta is 3.0.9.8 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: