Hello Tony,

On 23 March 2005 at 09:28:08 GMT +0000 (which was 10:28:08 where I
live), Tony Boom wrote and made these valuable points on the subject
of "The Bat! 3.0.9.9 Return (pre-beta) is now available":

> Hello Dick,

>   A reminder of what Dick H on TBBETA typed on:
>   22 March 2005 at 00:16:15 GMT +0100

DH>> Not being able to open attachments is a show stopper for me. I go back to
3.02.10
DH>> and wait for the next pre-beta version.

>  I can open them if I use pane view, it's the button option that doesn't
>  work.

Do you want to believe that I had to go back to 3.02.10 to be able to turn the
Pane View on? Anyway, now I can see and open the attachments, I'll stay with
this version...

 Dick

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.

Using The Bat! v3.0.9.9 Return (pre-beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service
Pack 1

 Current beta is 3.0.9.9 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: