Hello beta testers.

 After having used this latest beta for a day or so, I have found the
 following issues which I _think_ have not been reported before:

   I have new thread sorting enabled but threads with new messages are
   not moved to the bottom of the message list (I have it set so that
   newest messages go at the bottom).

   In my QT for the beta list, I have %language="br", but it does not
   work. It does not change the language although all other aspects of
   the mail are changed as according to the template.

   If you remove duplicates from folder while the contents are visible,
   sometimes the message list goes almost empty. I need to change folder
   and back to get the refreshed list. If you scroll to the bottom of
   the message list, sometimes you can scroll 5-10 "message lines"
   beyond the last message seeing only whitespace.

 Issues that I _think_ have been reported:

   That IMAP filtering does not work as "well" as it did in 3.0.1.33
   (actually, it does not work at all here)?

   I have previously reported that saved, not queued, mail bolds
   outboxes which is annoying.

   I cannot set font size separately for quotation lines in MicroEd.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.0.9.9 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: