Hello Martin,

  A reminder of what Martin Schoch on TBBETA typed on:
  24 March 2005 at 16:00:34 GMT +0100

MS> and in my opinion we should find and fix the problem - not
MS> to avoid the problem...

 We found the problem, GnuPG don't work properly with The Bat!

 To fix the problem, use a version of PGP that does work with The Bat!
 6.5.8.

 You have a problem with GnuPG, use a different version. Problem sorted,
 not avoided!

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.9 Return (pre-beta)

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.9 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: