Hello Peter,

PO> - <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PO>   Width of "name" in folder Tab "all" is always bigger than in other
PO>   folder tabs.

Don't think it is bug

PO> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO>   Edit Message window using any message format:
PO>   Format | Alignment and Utilities | Format block are multiple entries

I  don't  think  it  is  bad.  'Format'  menu is common place in other
editors   there  formatting  commands  stay.  But  remembering  about
compatibility Utilities/Format was left

PO> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO>   Mailto links side effect:
PO>   after clicking on a mailto link in a browser (FF or IE), TB puts not
PO>   only the new Edit Mail Message window on top of the browser window,
PO>   but also the TB window which was last active before clicking the
PO>   mailto link (could be the TB main window or another edit window)

I've tried 3.0.1.33 and it has the same behaviour

PO> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO>   [quote]
PO>   - Password protected accounts (opened): when wanting to edit folder
PO>   properties in such an account, a password window pops up for each
PO>   _opened_ password protected account available. No need / annoying, it
PO>   was already opened. After closing the properties window using OK,
PO>   again a password window pops up for each _opened_ password protected
PO>   account. Again, no need / annoying.
PO>   [/quote]
PO>   --> Not fixed. Also: everytime that password window pops-up, the
PO>   account/folder tree pane goes blank and rebuilds.

Can't reproduce

PO> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO>   More concerning folder actions in a password protected account:
PO>   - Ins key to create a new folder (starting with 3.09.08)
PO>   - Folder context menu | New
PO>     all produce a password pop-up window for _all_ already unlocked
PO>     accounts. This should not be, as the account is already unlocked.
PO>   Fixed items in 3.0.9.10:
PO>   - Del key to delete a folder
PO>   - Folder context menu | Delete

Can't reproduce

PO> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO>   Concerning folder actions in a non-password protected account:
PO>   - Folder context menu | Properties (or Alt-Enter)
PO>   - Folder context menu | New        (or Ins key)
PO>   all produce a password pop-up window for _all_ password protected
PO>   accounts which are already unlocked. This should not be, as there is
PO>   no password protected account involved.
PO>   Fixed items in 3.0.9.10:
PO>   - Folder context menu | Delete     (or Del key)

Can't reproduce

--

                                             9Val

 Current beta is 3.0.9.10 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: