Hello Bill,

> The problem with that is one would miss the announcement and
> discussion of the new beta during the time it is announced and the
> time one finds that it exists on that site.

I can't understand you at all Bill. This annoying (to say the least)
arguments you have about betas, pre- betas, etc. is, excuse me, quite
silly. If a version is announced or referred to as pre-beta, you just
don't give d*** about it or about anything many of us have to say about
it or the testing we have done, you send (or want to send) all TBBeta
messages to trash. Now, if the three letters "pre" are removed, you don't
want to miss a single message.

Please grow up and be serious!!!

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.12 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: