Hello Bill,

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:10:23 -0600 GMT (03/04/2005, 09:10 +0700 GMT),
Bill McCarthy wrote:

BM> However, my action is due to lack of time to spend
BM> testing pre-beta ideas that may never see a beta
BM> version - not any lack of appreciation of you or any
BM> other of the pre-beta testers.

I'm with you in that I am waiting for the first beta before I get back
into beta-testing. But beta is just a word. What I actually do is open
the threads under "Version 3.x.y.z now available" and see whether
there are many Access Violation reports. If so, I don't bother to
download, regardless of whether it would be announced as alpha,
pre-beta, beta, gamma (we had a gamma version a few years ago), or any
other Greek letter. Even a release version causing AVs wouldn't be
downloaded.

It's not the label, it's the contents. And I have time to wait.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Meine Mama hat ein Baby im Bauch, aber ich weiss nicht, wie sie das
runtergeschluckt hat.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.12 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: