On Sun 3-Apr-05 5:12pm -0600, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

> @3-Apr-2005, 16:00 -0500 (03-Apr 22:00 UK time) Bill McCarthy [BM] in
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

BM>> Dailies are also pre-betas -

> Incorrect. Dailies are interim builds of betas, pre-betas and
> pre-release versions alike. Interim, that's all - not pre-anything.
> And they are not being produced right now either.

Call them whatever you like.  I like to call these
interim builds pre-betas - they contain fixes and
updates which will usually show up in the next beta.

Here are the last 3 daily descriptions from
  http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/daily.txt

29.03.2005
[-] Other : Shift+Reply button works
[-] Other : sometimes incorrect message follow
[-] UI    : folder view has Next/Prev buttons
[-] Other : AV if SmartPad is opened on program shutdown
[-] Other : Tray icon problems
[-] Minor : Overwrite/Insert is disabled in HTML editor, HTML specific actions
added to Format menu

28.03.2005
[*] Other : QTemplates have editable shortcuts
[-] Other : Sometimes AV on viewing messages with PNG
[-] ABook : auto QSearch, minor fixes
[*] Editor: New font/background color selection
[-] Minor : AV in finder, 'Quote' and 'Quote With Prefix'

25.03.2005
[-] Editor: Problem with switching headers on and off in the message editor
[*] Editor: Favourites menu in the message editor is back
[*] UI    : Watch Replies In
[-] Other : Cascading AVs
[-] IMAP  : folder list optimizations
[-] Minor : Next/Prev tab, Adv Address Search, Folder popup

> Okay, I can see that you'd rather argue about the words and not
> contribute to the real beta testing we are all doing.

You are not doing any beta testing, you are alpha
testing.  Have fun.

As I said before, I will wait for the next beta.  You
are hopelessly confused and refuse to believe your own
eyes.  This is the end of this thread for me.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your participation with
Ritlabs extended in-house testing.  Hopefully Beta/11
will be worth the wait.

Bill

Beta 3.0.2.10 Pro  BayesIt! 0.8.0 Release  X-Ray 1.4.0.0  XP Pro SP2  POP3

 Current beta is 3.0.9.12 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: