On Monday, April 04, 2005, at 4:26:13 PM, Ethan wrote:

> 1. View|Display|Advanced Options

> Nothing happens.  Can anyone else reproduce?

I  think  you mean advanced filtering, and if so then yes, I have done the very
same
thing and nothing happens.

> 2. Drop down beside the new message icon does not group the names in a
> group.  Just one long list.

I've always known TB to produce just one long list, but perhaps that may
have something to do with my Address Book that is different than yours.

--
         -=Nick Andriash=-
      -=Creston, B.C. Canada=-

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: