Hello Martin,
Sunday, April 10, 2005, 2:37:39 PM, you wrote:

>> http://home.tiscali.ch/mynewsgroup/new_icons.zip

MS> The new uploaded PNG file has about same file size now than the
MS> original PNG new_icons.png form RIT.

MS> On my system syme icons as in version 3.0.2.8.

MS> I think it could be a problem with the definition of the
MS> transparency color.

MS> As far as I know XP has new features included to display
MS> graphics as "good" as possible.

MS> I had problems on a Win2k SP4 and Win98SE.

These  icons  show up better for me, however the background is grey and
stays that way when they show up in the icon bars.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.13 Return on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: