Hi Martin,

MS> Let's wait on the comment from Michael. And yes I know that it is
MS> very large - there is alsmost no compression in the PNG file (I
MS> wrote it).

on my system the new icon file looks much better than the original
one. However it still has some ugly steps at the outer border but not
that pronounced as with the previous .png file.

I absolutely agree with your conclusion that there is a problem on
some systems. I tried another PC with exactely the same problem. So at
least I can reproduce this here in my environment.

--
Regards
Michael

The Bat! 3.0.9.13 on Windows 2000 SP4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: