Hello Peter,

Peter Ouwehand wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

Sadly I couldn't test all issues, so I only tested where you couldn't
test/reproduce it and the fixed issues.

Newly encountered issue(s):

- When you delete the last message of a folder in folder view, folder
  view don't close automatically but stays open. (Bug because I don't see
  the sence of empty folder view and it was auto closed in earlier
  versions).

> Status-bar pop-ups in Edit Mail Message window:
> 1. Open an Edit Mail Message window.
> 2. LMB or RMB in the account or character-set pane in the status bar both show
>    the pop-up lists.
> 3. RMB in the column:row pane.
> 4. Now LMB in the account or character-set pane again, the pop-up list will
> not
>    be shown. RMB works fine though.

Confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   You can't switch the tabs in [Options|Quick Templates|New] using Ctrl + Tab

Still broken.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Folder View: highlight some text, then right mouse click (or CTRL+C to
>   copy text), the highlighted text is "dropped". Both work on 2nd try.

>   Ron Secord (and others): is this still broken for you?

Fixed here.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Interface problem concerning change from Alt+1 to Alt+0 and
>   view-modes. No pattern to reproduce though.
>   3.0.9.15/3.0.9.16: not yet encountered, didn't happen often either.

Still broken here.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   [View | Global View Mode] doesn't list available view modes.
>   Only '(no view mode)' and 'Manage View Modes' are available.
>   In Main and View Folder windows.
>   From mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] : same problem for the context menu
>   of folders

Confirmed as fixed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Close connection center and after that close TheBat! - get AV.
>   (Connection center is allways displayed, while I'm offline. Other
>   situations not tested).

Confirmed as fixed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Account/Folter pane:
>   After a restart of TB, the Folder Tabs are gone.
>   Uncheck/check [View | Folder Tabs] to get them back.
>   mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Unchecking/checking  View/Status bar also fixes it here.

Confirmed as fixed.

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: