On Saturday, April 23, 2005, 1:42:14 AM, Dwight A Corrin wrote:

> Although in preferences/options /antispam, no plugins are
> identified, there is a folder called BAYESIT in the TB directory.
> When I gave it a new name, the problem went away. It is working
> fine, although this has been a long term problem. I found threads I
> started here on the topic on 21 October 2004, 4 November, 2004, 21
> March 2005, and this one. I didn't look for the times when I sent
> messages confirming I too had the problem when other reported it.

I am able to recreate this, by the way. I wasn't sure I could when I
sent the original message, but with the build up of new mail, whenever
the folder is named BAYESIT TB! shuts down, when it is renamed, it
works fine and collects the mail.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: