Hello MAU,

> A manual re-filter of the Inbox produces the same results, see log:
>
>>24/04/2005, 13:42:39: FILTER - Message from La palabra del día, subject
>>""La palabra del día" - asesino", size 4.407 bytes filtered (processed
>>by "2Me or Involved", "To Rancho-K"), URL:
>>msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wait! Wait! Wait! I spoke too early, I have found out what the _real_
problem is.

I reverted to 3.0.2.10, re-filtered Inbox and the message was not moved
either. See log:

>24/04/2005, 13:53:45: FILTER - Message from La palabra del día, subject
>""La palabra del día" - asesino", size 4.407 bytes filtered (processed
>by "2Me or Involved", "To Rancho-K"), URL:
>msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

So, I decided to de-activate filter "From MAU Ian",which should inhibit
"To Rancho-K" from triggering. Re-filtered Inbox and same results.
Hmmmm!

So, I finally disabled the "To Rancho-K" sub-filter and DADAAAA!!!
Thanks to the fact that I used strong RED icons for the disabled filters
I could see what the problem was. Look at the attached PNG in the lower
part. Yes, there is another "To Rancho-K" filter just above the "La
Palabra" one (which is the one that should trigger with this specific
message) and which was inhibiting it from triggering.

Now the big question is how on earth that second "To Rancho-K" filter
got in there (and why it is enabled/disabled when the sub-filter with
same name is). The only thing/way I can think of is that it happened
when I copied the Common filters and sub-filters I was testing and
pasted them as Account filters. I really can't think of any other way
the second "To Rancho-K" got in there. I'll have to keep my eyes open
when and if I copy/paste filters.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.18 Return on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: