Hello MAU,

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:07:30 +0200 GMT (28/04/2005, 23:07 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

>> I'm not Mary

M> Fortunately so, she is much cuter and nicer than you ;-)

For this, I'll deduct one of the beers I owe you! :-Þ

M> I know there is always people for whom an option is very important while
M> the same option may seem quite useless to others. It happens all the
M> time, just like with priorities for fixing bugs, etc. It just takes all
M> kinds of people to make the world :)

True. I was just mentioning a feature I like, and I would be sad if
I'd be deprived of it.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A computer beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at
kick-boxing.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.20 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: