Hello Gleason,

>> That's certainly a pity (and a PITA) for my old tired eyes that have
>> problems differentiating the slightly different shades of blue of older,
>> etc.
>
> This could be the solution for the half icons that were visible throughout the
> program.  The half icons are now full.

I never had the half icons problem.

> But even the toolbar icons are now small. I like having toolbar icons
> larger. The little marker icons can be smaller. Yes, it is hard to
> tell what the toolbar icons are when they are so small.

They are the same size as with previous betas for me. Hmmm! Here we go
again with one of those issues/problems that happen to some but not to
others.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: