Dear 9val,

@3-May-2005, 17:15 +0300 (03-May 15:15 UK time) 9Val [9] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Francis:

FD>> BTW, and nothing to do with the question and your answer, you have wrote
FD>> "your" between stars, which mean bold (it could be /text/ or _text_ too).
FD>> You added the availabiliy to display the smileys in text viewer (nice
FD>> idea :-) ).

9> I think the list will kill me, if such feature will appear :-) Even if
9> I'll say was written long ago but lived in conditional define clause

I've wanted it for ages. Oh well.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.5 Return RC1 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: