Hello MAU,

>>   I see that menu items are now included in customise, however they
>> are still not all there. Specifically the one I am waiting for
>> View/Display/Unread Messages Only. :(

M> The whole Customise dialog/window looks quite different to me. I am not
M> sure I even took a look at it in RC1 but on RC2 I see its resizable,
M> buttons are missing, no place/window to display and change/add
M> shortcuts...

I  see that it is resizable, but I do have a place to change/add icons
and I don't have any missing buttons, that I know of.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC2 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: