Hi Charlene and list,

On Thursday, May 5, 2005 at 15:25:11 GMT +0200 (which was 15:25 where
I live) Charlene Ferrara wrote (at least in parts) and made these
valuable points on the subject of "RC2: impossible to customise!":

> Since you reinstalled it recently, you may want to check out
> http://www.xp-antispy.org/

LOL - thanks for the tip.

This is one of the four programs, which I have on my windows-install
CR(-RW for updates) besides XP-SP2 installation, NOD32, AD-Aware, and
Kerio, so that I can install a computer and have some basic protection
before I connect to the internet.

> This is a smart piece of software putting the brakes on windows'
> talkativity. Also available in German :rofl2:

Thanks as well :-)

--
Regards
Michael