On Friday, May 06, 2005 it appears that Peter Ouwehand
wrote the following in regards to "disappearing glyphs":

JR>> Miguel, as you can see, I've gone back more than few versions. I now
JR>> have all icons. Go figure.

PO> Have you tried 'upgrading' from 3.0.2.10? I did, for each 3.0.9.n and
PO> 3.5.n version. I can't recall the problem you described 'upgrading' this
PO> way.

I did originally & everything was ok until the RC versions. I think it
started in RC-2 as 3 was a non-starter. I guess I could try again if
this is your suggestion.

PO> Also, are you sure you didn't run into a 'problem' as Cristina described
PO> in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Don't have this msg on my machine but will search the archives.

Thanks, Peter.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: