"Claude Renaud" wrotes on 10/05/2005 at 16:15:21 +1100
subject "A little feature request for net the bat!version ?" :

>         Could it be possible in the next version of the bat! to add a
> new option to temporarily turn off the e-mail checking rather than
> going in the e-mail preference and unchecking the "periodical checking
> each" checkbox ?
> It could be a checkable option in the view menu, for example,  which could
> permit us
> to turn on/off the e-mail checking rapidly : it would be very useful I
> think ... and you what do you think of ?

I also agree to this idea. It is why I do not use the automatic
checking for my mailboxes. I have 7 accounts to check in a regular
manner. But while I am using Skype for Voip-Phoning I have not enough
bandwidth for both applications (using 56 k modem)

--
Sincerely
Hendrik Oesterlin - email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: