Hello tbbeta,

Could we have an authoritative statement on the current RC please? It
isn't helpful seeing comments simultaneously relating to RC5, RC6 and
and upcoming RC7.

I was under the impression that we were testing RC5, i.e. what's
available from http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/.

Summary
Upcoming release version:       3.5.0
Latest test build:      3.5 Release Candidate 5
Issues being resolved:  Customisable interface and other improvements

Thanks.

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"To have begun is half the job: be bold and sensible." HORACE, 65-8 BC

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.5 Return RC5
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: