Hello Stuart,

On 10 May 2005, 14:28 you wrote:

MWot>> Could we have an authoritative statement on the current RC please? It
MWot>> isn't helpful seeing comments simultaneously relating to RC5, RC6 and
MWot>> and upcoming RC7.

> Actually, there was a RC6 released that was aimed only at people
> testing OTFE (the old secure bat). There were not supposed to be any
> other changes other than that.

That may be the case... I'm simply asking for clarity. However,
testing a nightly build (or otherwise) in order help with a specific
problem should not lead to unofficial announcements and confusion over
the current beta. Unless specifically asked to test an alternative
version, I would have thought that we (beta testers) should stick to
the version identified in every message footer; Current beta is 3.5
Return RC/5.

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"Nothing is inevitable until it happens." A J P TAYLOR

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.5 Return RC5
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: