Batty Folk

As promised, I have uploaded a very preliminary PDF file (04
April 2005) showing some of the changes and additions to the
Help file Dierk Haasis and I have been working on.

This file shows new content towards the front of the PDF and
older, pre-existing content further back.

It's approximately 851kb and in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. There
are no security options enabled (as far as I know) and you can
feel free to print it, if desired (211 pages).

http://www.haysdesign.com/tb_help/TB_Help_20050404_01.pdf

--
Dennis Hays
http://www.HaysDesign.com

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: