Hello Stuart!

On Tuesday, May 10, 2005, 5:54 PM, you wrote:

MB>> Give me a hint on how to get it back, and I'll test for you.

> Not really sure. Maybe try View/Window Split Mode/Full Height Account
> Tree.

Okay, thanks. I got the Preview Pane back, and I asked it to show Only
Unread messages.

It showed them normally. But then when I began to read them, it
showed--not all messages--but just the read messages that I had begun
reading out of the small group of half-a-dozen unread.

In other words, it marked them read, but they did not disappear in the
Message List. They remained below the Unread messages in the list (I
sort by Descending Order).

I'm not sure I've been very much help in confirming your experience of
what happens in the Preview Pane when you ask to Display Only
Unread--that all but one are pushed out of sight in the Message List.

Perhaps another person reading the TBBETA list can report to you about
this, to confirm or not.

I seem to have run into a quirky behavior not related to what you
found. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5 Return RC7 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: