Hello Mary,

  A reminder of what Mary Bull typed on:
  May 10, 2005 at 20:20:05 GMT -0500

MB> Okay, thanks. I got the Preview Pane back, and I asked it to show Only
MB> Unread messages.

MB> It showed them normally. But then when I began to read them, it
MB> showed--not all messages--but just the read messages that I had begun
MB> reading out of the small group of half-a-dozen unread.

MB> In other words, it marked them read, but they did not disappear in the
MB> Message List. They remained below the Unread messages in the list (I
MB> sort by Descending Order).

This is normal Mary. When the messages are next refreshed and new
messages arrive, the read messages will disappear and the new Unread
messages will appear.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC7
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: