Hello George,

>> Maybe it is the way it should be and was wrong in the past. You can
>> create new folders in Folder menu, new messages in Message menu and new
>> accounts in Account menu. Seems quite logical to me.
>
> On the other hand with a single click you can compose a message to a specific
> person/list/whatever. It is more easy to right click on a folder and select
> "New Message" that will use folder's template than click on the folder and
> then click new. Maybe the "New account" is not very useful but the "New
> Message" surely is.

Sorry, I misread your first message. You were referring to the folder
_popup_ menu (context menu when right clicking on a folder) and I
understood you were referring the the Folder menu.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: