Hello Stuart Cuddy & everyone else,

on 11-Mai-2005 at 01:06 you (Stuart Cuddy) wrote:

PO>> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PO>>   When reading messages in the message list and using the space bar
PO>>   to  move to the next message, it works for reading threads until you
PO>>   come to a new thread and then it ceases to work.

> Confirmed as fixed. Thanks.

Just a question (I've never tried to read messages like that, ie. with the
space bar, before reading that message) - should pressing the space bar
advance to the next message, or only to the next UNREAD message? If it is
the latter, its broken for me - it advances to the next message even if it
is already read.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The physicists have known sin: and it is a knowledge they cannot lose.
-- J. Robert Oppenheimer

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: