Allie & list:

> The MSI installation went just fine here. Things seem to be working
> well.

> All my crashes related to shortcut customisation ended when I deleted
> the tbuser.def file and allowed a new one to be created. I could then
> create my single key shortcuts and they're all working.

> Very good!!!!!!!!

> Hats off. This one really works well so far and seems a keeper.

Yes - all the shortcut creation works well now and no AV's. IMAP is OK
now too. I had an issue with the account not sending, but after I
completely deleted the account and created it again from scratch it is
working well now, too. Maybe time to make Thunderbird Soup?

--
Neal Laugman

Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC9 and BayesIt! 0.8.0 Release on Win2000 SP4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/9 | 'Using TBBETA' information: