On Saturday, May 14, 2005 at 5:44:56 AM [GMT -0500], Liz wrote:

> I  used to love windowblinds, but, thankfully for me the fad wore off.

I share your sentiments. Good riddance too. :)

> Id  say  its  a  50/50 problem. Its something thats changed in the bat
> that means it didnt used to do it, however, windowblinds isnt perfect,
> and Ive seen it have many bugs, so, whos to say this just isnt another
> one.

This was the crossroads I reached in many situations and hence the 'good
riddance. The same applies to other Stardock utilities. They're very
hopeful, but unpredictably buggy and I often didn't suspect them as
being the cause of funny behaviour. Things just get better on the system
without them being there.

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat!™ v3.5

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: